eSports Individiual lifespan

Notices:
  • Open discussions.
  • Promote yourself and your sponsors.
  • Work with experienced gamers.
  • Host your own Tournaments.
  • Help grow the eSports community in South Africa.
  • Check out our twitter @VectoreSportsZA
  • Steam sign in Available!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Xergxes7 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Poeciloteria
    Participant

So I have a fairly easy Question

How long have you been active in the online gaming community and how long do you think people stay in the community, do you think there is a age where people stop participating in eSports. How are we going to grow the community if people stop playing games at a certain age?

What do you want to see in the future of the eSports community, and specifically in Vector eSports.

Xergxes7
    Participant

Online since 06 (TM Nations, used to go for world records) – 07 I started online war3 dota allstars (Enfos, All the td’s, pudgies etc) after playing it in LAN’s since 03, A couple MMO’s in between, Started BF3 online in 2011, Dota 2 since 2012, and I have 74 multiplayer games(Scroll down for list): https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197999498035/?cc=us&category=1

We have people in our community in their 40’s and some in their teens. If you are a gamer, you are a gamer. There is a point though in our mortal lives where our reactions will dim and we cannot compete as well. It happens. That is why gamers need to make sure they look after their health, or their retirement age comes alot sooner. You can always be involved though, never to old to coach or manage.

Want to see what I want happen in the eSports community?

About

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.